Games
Lost SagaLa TaleRusty Hearts

KrEmEyDeMi will become famous soon enough
IGN: KrEmEyKaOs
Class: Captain Hook to_warrior
Level: 87
Guild: Itadakimasu / Nameless
Default Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires

Well here's a game I've personally been looking forward to. If you've played any of the DW series, everyone's familiar with the whole repetitive 'hack n' slash' it's notoriously known for. Some people like it, some don't, it's understandable.

Sounds like the systems in for DW7:E are going to be pretty fun, details on the site: DYNASTY WARRIORS 7 Empires

Create your own characters, build your kingdom, become a tyrannical dictator, benevolent ruler, strategist, or just a freelance officer. There's more from the sounds of it, and I've just been keeping watch over it. I've left out a lot of details, so my apologies for a lack of a better summary... If you live in Europe, you're already in luck since I think the game is already out. US Has to wait til the 26th, also it's only going to be on the PSN store for download (US only again) Europeans get a Hard Disc version...

Oh gosh, that new hook laced fencing sword~
Here's a vid of gameplay with an advanced player using the new Non-custom character 'Xu Shu' which brought introduction to that new weapon.

On a side note; I'll be getting a capture card soon, and plan to create a couple youtube videos with gameplay~

Last edited by KrEmEyDeMi; 02-24-2013 at 11:06 PM.