Thread: Town teleport
View Single Post
02-24-2013   #1 (permalink)
Recette
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved
Default Town teleport

So I started playing Mabinogi, and having a lot of fun there. However, I still have not figured out if there is a town teleporter that moves you to other places for gold. I am aware of that continent teleporter but besides being usable only once or twice a day (if I read correctly) seems to be too hmm broad unless you happen to be able to select specific towns which does not seem to be the case here. An answer is greatly appreciated as spending dozens of minutes walking (especially after the mount summong is gone for the day) is not exactly fun. Thanks!

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~