2/20 PBE Update
Surrender at 20: 2/20 PBE Update
The game update portion of today's PBE patch has finally hit!
Continue reading for a new set of balance changes ( including a new nerf for AP Trynadamere ), a peak at the loading screen splashes for Quinn, Phoenix Quinn, and Celestine Soraka, updated particles for Celestine Soraka, and more!
( Warning: PBE content is highly tentative and subject to change! Some of this information may have been datamined and could likely be erroneous. )
The game client update brought with it the loading screen splashes for Quinn ( which we've already seen in her official reveal! ), Phoenix Quinn, and Celestine Soraka.
The full versions of these splashes will likely be in tomorrows update.
Additionally, both Phoenix Quinn and Celestine Soraka are in the store and available for PBE testing.
Celestine Soraka updated
Celestine Soraka has been updated with some more appropriate white/holy themed particles
Until game client patch hits, this is all according to the air client. This means NONE OF THESE CHANGES ARE ACTIVE IN GAME YET.
New Changes Janna
- Monsoon ( R ) mana cost reduced to 100/150/200 from 150/225/300.
- Blinding Assault ( Q ) mana cost reduced to 50/55/60/65/70 from 60/65/70/75/80.
- Vault ( E ) range reduced to 700 from 750.
- Vault ( E ) slow reduced to 50% at all ranks from 70% at all ranks.
- Bloodlust ( Q ) AP scaling reduced to .2 AP from 1.5 AP
- Bloodlust ( Q) now has AP scaling, for the heal, per fury consumed. The ratio is .01 AP per fury consumed.
- Tumble ( Q ) mana cost reduced to 30 at all ranks from 40 at all ranks.
Changes to Previous Changes:
( relative to the previous PBE changes this cycle ) Kayle
- Reckoning ( Q ) slow reduced to 30/35/40/45/50% from 35/40/45/50/55%.
- Shatter ( W ) ally armor bonus lowered to 12% of Taric's armor from 15%.
- Base damage lowered to 50 from 52
Last edited by Mega; 02-21-2013 at 01:55 PM.