View Single Post
02-20-2013   #45 (permalink)
MsSquid
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

It's really pathetic how ggftw as a whole thinks it's okay to shit on a character, abuse and degrade them behind their back, and then go on to praise her later on just because they can hide behind the mask of anonymity. They can annoy the living shit out of other people, doing things that actually harm them and make them feel terrible, because they won't have to deal with any responsibility for their actions. Nobody knows who they are, and nobody ever will. Though in concept anonymity has some positives (namely the focus on the substance of the post instead of the identity), this is made irrelevant in practice by the fact that people abuse this privilege and use it as nothing more than a way to attack others and say whatever they want without consequence. It's a testament to how terrible human beings actually are when their true nature comes to light, and it exemplifies why discussion on the internet is horrid unless you by some miracle manage to come across an intelligent person that can argue back in a reasonable manner. Unfortunately, you can't find any of those individuals on Random since they are all focused on cheap pleasure and personal attacks instead.

Chances are, if the people who perpetuate the garbage against Sheep actually had an identity and had to deal with consequences, they would be too scared to actually say anything to me. I'd love to punch people through the internet at times, but unfortunately that's impossible. Maybe if I go into cryostasis and come back in a couple hundred years.