View Single Post
02-19-2013   #893 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare
I'm jumping into 2/6 HM MSV, 6/6 Reg HoF, and at least 1/4 ToES.

Fun.
I don't know if I want to heal ToES without hitting something like ilvl492 at least, lmao. Hated Tsulong so much.

BUT GOOD LUCK TONIGHT, TAY!

--
Our total run was just full of guild alts. We decided that we're gonna stop the hard progression on our mains since we're all pretty burnt out on playing the same thing over and over so we decided to switch up the roles and everyone brought their 90 alts regardless of ilvl (most were still in regular dungeon gears). Managed to push Elegon all the way to berserk (just got the last phase, too!). It was really awesome to see that we got as far as we did on our mains, collectively, using our undergeared alts. We actually really enjoyed these new roles, so we're thinking about using alts as mains to keep things fresh.

Well, I had a fun night.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

Last edited by kuyaBaka; 02-19-2013 at 10:33 PM.