View Single Post
02-18-2013   #11 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recette
Are those 100 levels and quests easily (including time wise) obtainable ingame for someone who never played the game before? Regarding cash, I was referring to GF/PF but it is nice to know the cash items themselves are tradeable. Thanks for the reply!
If you tried really hard and did dailies every day you can probably hit level 50-100 within the free rebirth range (3 weeks). It probably won't be the case if you are brand new though.
You can probably get a decent amount of levels doing dailies though or generation quests. I do suggest doing generation 8 and on before you hit total level 100, the quests scale on your level.

Cash shop is same deal as TO yeah. The only things in the cash shop that aren't tradeable are items like rebirth cards and pets etc. The stuff gotten from gachapon are usually tradeable, but not the gachapon item itself. But now that I think about it I guess more of the items from the cash shop itself aren't tradeable.