View Single Post
02-18-2013   #17 (permalink)
Zero
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCoconut
I think what Valese is trying to say is, GM Goldita is NOT required to send us free items. She did it spontaneously. She did it because she wanted us to have a memorable experience (for those who wanted to be hax, or look smexy).

And I admit, I really wanted more than 15 items, but sometimes you have to think other people as well. You can't just abuse just because she has a power or because the game is closing down. I edited my post 30+ times just so I can fit all I want without exceeding 15 items.

Well, If I were GM Goldita, I'd pretty much do the same thing. Whether the job is easy or not, some people didn't even bother reading the 1st post. Someone even posted 100 items. I'd be really pissed if a lot of people didn't follow directions.

Yes, some of us spent a lot of money in-game. I spent more than $200. It may be a lot less than some people but hey, I'm not complaining. GM Goldita is not the one who should be blamed. She's only working for SGI. She doesn't even handle the money that's circulating around the company.

"Do not do to other what you don't want others to do unto you". I guess this saying somewhat applies here. Goldita was thoughtful to give us our request but some people are just too greedy. It's only fair for her to close the thread and stop giving items.

Maybe she has work to do on other SGI games that's why she gave a limit so it wouldn't be too hard for her.

But I guess you just haven't put yourself in her situation.

Well, we all know online games are bound to end sooner or later. It's just a question of when. If you spent a lot of money in-game then that's your problem. Don't expect to get anything back when a game closes just because YOU spent so much.

Thanks for pointing it out that sending items is not as easy as typing the item name and amount and sending it to the receiver.

She DID say only a maximum of 15 items are allowed. I bet sending those 15 items aren't really that easy either. If 8 items took 15 minutes, then 15 items will take approximately 30 minutes. I would like you to send all those 20, 30, 40, 50, 100-item requests per person and counting and let's see if you won't do the same.
Some of what you said makes me think you haven't been around long enough to understand that SGI as a company is very money hungry. TO would of died long, long ago if it weren't for people like myself who literally paid to play. Did you forget when everyone would cry and "quit" because of lolboxes? How about then they'd banter out "OMG THEY'RE SO MONEY HUNGRY I CANT BELIEVE THEM" or the usual "MAYBE IF THEY FOCUSED ON CONTENT INSTEAD OF MONEY" topics? Please.

Do not mention a player and GREED without pointing fingers at SGI first.

I get that the GM's don't have much to do with that, but for the passed year and a half the GM's could of been absent with the lack of anything they did for the community. (Aside from updates..but hey, that's how a game runs).