View Single Post
02-17-2013   #1 (permalink)
Rydia
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution
Default Final Harkon Protects Jewelia

OK WELL I think it would be really cool if we could actually WIN Boss mode for Harkon protection, the only problem is...it's random and we never know when boss mode is going to happen. So I just wanted to ask all the hax people to please come to Harkon Protection whenever you can until the end. Even if you've never come to harkon, come so that we can beat Boss mode, it's never been beaten on our version. :'< To beat boss mode I think we will really need 30 decently equipped people at once.

For people who don't know what Harkon Protect is all about, Vickys old thread is helpful: /forum/trickster-onl...otector-j.html

or the wiki: Harkon Protector - ggFTW Trickster Wiki

I think we should try to focus on these most popular times,

Snow Hill Protection - 7pm PST Time

Rose Garden Protection - 9pm PST Time (This usually has the most people)

Aquarius Protection - 11pm PST Time

So if you could make an effort to come to these times, any day that you can it would be great. I know a lot of you just haxxed up all your equips with the free GM items, come make good use of them!!!

Go to the other harkons too if you want but I thought we would stand a better chance if we all concentrate our times to Snow/Rose/Aquarius as much as we can. I know people are sad about the game closing and don't want to be online all day going to harkon. ]: So the less spread out the better.

If you have any questions about this please don't hesitate to ask me in game or here or in a private message.

People who are committed to coming whenever they can:

MrRydia
XMelinaX
NinjaSheep
ProtoShot
Gladiyeytor
LoyNauL
CaramelCustard
LadyGaap
Spokes

Last edited by Rydia; 02-18-2013 at 06:05 AM.