View Single Post
02-17-2013   #12 (permalink)
Nebula
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

I semi agree with your idea, but definitely agree with what Val has said in her above post.

It takes a while.
For the letters to santa event that I won, Raven had to physically log into my bunny and gift all the prizes. It took her a good 15 minutes, that was for about 8 items, so imagine 15 minutes a person along with 25 people per pages. That is 6.5 hours work. so have patience and appreciation. This is not to mention consideration for your peers.

I will also stress that Godolita was nice enough to let us post on the forums. I believe a significant number of the people who posted (including myself) no longer log into the game.