View Single Post
02-17-2013   #376 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazuiko
As much as I'd love for the game to be picked up by another company, I don't think it would. If it was, considering all the crap tonne of money that we all know a lot of people, including myself, have spent on this game, it would be a kick in the teeth for them to expect us to start out fresh and lose all of our things we worked hard on. Of course yes, we don't HAVE to play the game again if it were to be picked up, but if we wanted to, we wouldn't have anything unless all of our characters were backed up or saved. Yet, with that whole "GM_Goldita" thing and people getting all sorts of things, that is ridiculously unlikely.

I guess at the end of the day, no matter how much we all loved this game, it really is time for it to go. I don't think petitions or anything will save this game at all now.
The thing is, they could give the next company data from January 22nd. A day before the announcement was made.