View Single Post
02-17-2013   #375 (permalink)
Mazuiko
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyKaatt
Such a shame to see it go. All that time and effort put into our characters... and all the friends we made. :/ Wish at least a different company would buy the game or something.
As much as I'd love for the game to be picked up by another company, I don't think it would. If it was, considering all the crap tonne of money that we all know a lot of people, including myself, have spent on this game, it would be a kick in the teeth for them to expect us to start out fresh and lose all of our things we worked hard on. Of course yes, we don't HAVE to play the game again if it were to be picked up, but if we wanted to, we wouldn't have anything unless all of our characters were backed up or saved. Yet, with that whole "GM_Goldita" thing and people getting all sorts of things, that is ridiculously unlikely.

I guess at the end of the day, no matter how much we all loved this game, it really is time for it to go. I don't think petitions or anything will save this game at all now.