View Single Post
02-15-2013   #190 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Credo
Val, that 15-item limit you mentioned, is like a "15- kinds of item you can call" or the number itself ?
15 Different kinds of items.

1. A [x5]
2. B [x5]
3. C [x2]

etc.

But DEFINITELY NOT;

1. A&B [x10] <-- making it seem like 1 item together.
2. C [x2]

I've seen quite a few people trying to do that (coughbiowarecough) miscounting or adding 'all crests' or 'all gemstones' will hopefully just get Goldita to skip those numbers because frankly, I am tired of seeing new people post without READING. Can barely imagine what Goldita is going through.

Also please refrain from spamming the thread with "I didn't get my items" and leave it at that. Goldita finished pages 1 and 2, so don't edit your post if you were on that page. If you were on one of the early pages, and you REALLY didn't get any of your items (I'm sure Goldita keeps track of that) you could always just delete that post and repost your list. But please don't try to get more than you need, and let everyone have a chance to get something aswell.

Thank you