View Single Post
02-14-2013   #287 (permalink)
Silver Rook
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Meh, didn't update for quite awhile now. Have a few, then:

Found this Nue around in a hobby shop. Was a little pricey during that time, but meh. I'm stuck in the army right now with money being funded to me by the government. Might as well get stuffs that I would enjoy getting, right?

Well, it's not such a huge surprise that I've managed to get my hands on the recently released Alice Nendoroid. Personally, I'm somewhat disappointed due to the fact that it only has one extra inter-changeable faceplate. Not only that, they totally forgot the fact that Alice is the biggest tsundere of all Touhou. If they've bothered to make Cirno a 9-ball stand, why not a tsundere faceplate for Alice? Meh. I'm very disappoint, Good Smile, very disappoint.

Well, now that they've released an Aya Shameimaru nendoroid (OMG WAIFU PLZ), I'll just hop by for the Mokou while on the run of it too.

Anyway, yes. I've managed to get my hands on a replacement Flan.

Not a huge surprise.

Well, just in case you're bored of the normal Alice, have one with a cape! It turns out that her shawl is removable and inter-changeable with Kudryavka's cape. Ain't gonna miss out that chance to test stuffs out!

Also, just in case you're interested in collecting all the Touhou Nendoroids that are currently available out there in the market, here's a full complete set of all the Nendoroids as per released by Good Smile Company.

Upcoming Touhou Nendoroids are Fujiwara no Mokou and Shameimaru Aya.

Last but not least, it came with a handphone ear piece plug in the shape of a Shanghai. Pity, I rather not use it because it seems to be loose for my handphone and might just come off any moment, there.

That's pretty much all for today. Enjoy it while my sanity lasts.

This is Kyuubey