View Single Post
02-11-2013   #22 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I won't mind writing something, but the thing is that I have no idea for a trustworthy company who would pick it up. I DO NOT want gPotato to pick it up. They had a potential game that was scheduled to release, but it was delayed. FlyFF (the first game I have played) had improved, but it had became cash-focused like GR's eTO.

IDK about Aeria games, but gosh they have a TON of games and I think this many GMs that it's probably making it's good business if they can keep a ton of games. Again, the last time I played was Eden Eternal and it's pretty balanced. (Lime Odesy had nice stuff too. ;w; )

I'm sure there are people who would do that, but I can't do snail mail since the family stamps are out of reach and my handwriting is questionable.