View Single Post
02-11-2013   #366 (permalink)
Mazuiko
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still finding it weird to come to terms with this. I didn't really play TO for about 3 months or so anyway, so I pretty much stopped being active, but it's strange. I've met a lot of people through this game and I have one person in particular who I met on here who has become like a sister to me and has been for 6 years. TO has given me a lot of fantastic memories and introduced me to a lot of interesting people that I will never forget. It's really sad to see the game go. Part of me isn't really all that bothered about it going... but while I was at work last night I just had a random mental image of a sleeping sheep and it then felt weird to think I won't see that again... unless the game gets picked up by another company in the future.

It's sad to see the game go but at the same time I'm not that bothered. All good things come to and end eventually. It's just sad that we had so many updates to look forward to. The day this thread was made with the announcement, I actually went to the kTO website to check out the updates on the new polar bear character, saw her animations and was so excited for it to come to eTO... and then I saw this thread. Kind of sad... :c

Well, goodbye TO. You will be missed I guess.

RIP Mazuiko, CuppaT, Pabu, Shinsoo, Vesbazz, FiM, Vimto and my other characters that I can't remember the names of and am too lazy to log on and check... D;