Thread: Dead Space 3
View Single Post
02-11-2013   #24 (permalink)
Saibak
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaSilkroad OnlineDynasty Warriors OnlineTales of Fantasy

Saibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of light

And finished it. In overall Dead Space 3 is an OK game. In the previous games there were some areas, where i proceeded carefully in fear that something could jump at me at any second. This feeling was completely gone in DS3.
Oh and not only did EA kill the atmosphere, it´s also not really neccessary anymore to shoot at the necromorphs´ limbs. Well, it is still neccessary if you use old-school weapons like the Plasma Cutter for example, but pretty early I realized that a shotgun blast to the chest gets the job done extremely quick; or just craft a gatling gun with Stasis coating and send a hail of rivets flying. Anything will get knocked off its feet, slowed down or lose some limbs anyway.

7/10

PS: UK chart: Dead Space 3 top but launch sales down 26% on DS2 • News • Eurogamer.net
I´m curious about the sales in other countries. If it´s similar, then the Dead Space franchise is bust, unless EA sells the rights to someone else.