View Single Post
02-10-2013   #2 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

It's a great idea Caitz, and I can't wait to see the whole thing finished. I have some kind of obsession with Trickster quest (items), and that's why I have about.. 16? mules, filled with tons of crap. I could've donated a ton of quest items to you but unfortunately I'm in Jewelia D:

I think you might love what I'm kind of busy with atm, which is putting together full empty maps of certain towns etc. I'll try to put it up for download when I'm done :3

Oh and I want to add you (and some of your guildies if they want) to my Megalopolis picture, so please let me know when you're available and not busy

Last edited by Valese; 02-11-2013 at 02:47 PM.