View Single Post
02-10-2013   #505 (permalink)
mamoru
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

^ yeah that's probably the best approach. i certainly hope it's fake, heh

submitted a (completely new) replacement to sotw '_' so i think it's all right if i post the one i submitted before

it's from a screencap from the virgin suicides... i thought they looked like two design students and that was the concept, two girls taking on fashion school. the text was supposed to bring the girls together and i think that worked ok. other than that it is just empty and lacking in any real effects so it's just a big meh

and this was a scrapped idea i had. it's from mcqueen's 2005 s/s collection, the one with the models as chess pieces. this is probably one of my favorite collections ever so i really wanted to utilize it, especially for the given theme. i couldn't find any images of it that weren't low quality though (the ones that were good were manipulated to poop). you would expect photography of haute couture shows to be clearer, right ? ;_;

so i was mainly playing with clipping masks and try to marry splatter, chaotic shapes with cleaner pentooled ones. i think i was getting a germ of what i wanted to do, but the stock was too low-res for me to continue with it so i just called it quits. :<

ofc my last idea was to do something with drag queens but i figured someone would already be filling that niche (I WAS WRONG)

Last edited by mamoru; 02-10-2013 at 05:49 PM.