Surrender at 20: 2/9 PBE Update: New Sona Splash
And I was just thinking that Sona's default splash needed an update....
Weekends be damned; the PBE has been updated!
Continue reading for a closer look at the latest batch of PBE changes, including a new splash art for Sona, a new Acceleration Gate particle for Debonair Jayce, HP bar changes, balance changes, and more!
( Warning: PBE content is highly tentative and subject to change! Some of this information may have been datamined and could likely be erroneous. )
New Sona Base Splash
Of course, with a new splash comes a new portrait / icon and loading screen image!
HP Bar Changes
HP bars have been tweaked. Each "notch" now denotes 200 HP instead of 100 HP, as they do on live. Additionally, a bolt line now denotes 1000 HP increments.
( Totally forgot to turn on colorblind mode on PBE shots,color didn't change )
Debonair Jayce Acceleration Gate Particle
Debonair Jayce got a shiny new Acceleration gate particle, one similar to his hammer design, in this patch.
* Note these are relative to the changes from the last PBE Update, not from live. This means, for example, the Nasus nerfs are just small changes to the buff's he received previously on the PBE.
- Fury of the Sand's ( R ) bonus cast range reduced to 100 from 150.
- Fury of the Sand's ( R ) cooldown increased to 120 from 100.
- It's not really a buff, but there is now an icon showing the % of bonus attack damage he get's from Living Shadow ( W )
- Total cost reduced to 3700 from 3720.
- Total cost reduced to 1550 from 1570.