View Single Post
02-07-2013   #11842 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuryuki
I actually don't like her sprite at all O: it's just so different from the other classes and she looks really out of place o.o and it looks like she's too "big" to be cute in the sprites lol. and I'm guessing she only has one path to advance towards and can't go hybrid?
In terms of 3rd job, "maybe".

But my other theory is that special characters like her can pick either branch of Bunny or Buffalo if she's hybrid. IDK. But I would love to imagine Tetra Punch with a hammer.

And give a break on the spite. Sure "recycled", but I am sure that they are hand-drawn either way and making sure that her character was functional in-game. For me I would still try her if eTO would still continue on. (But though knowing me, I might go on hiatus again.)