View Single Post
02-06-2013   #1182 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo
So I played the game until rank 25 completely blind and ignorant. I am in the rerolling process and want either a Fire/Dark Team or Grass/Dark team. Are those viable combinations? I'm using the elements interchangeably so the main elements can be swapped
Focus on single elements. Dual elements are not your typical teams and require planning and good pulls from gacha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizt
Man...6 runs of Hell mode, 5 runs of Master mode, still no sign of Cerberus >_>

I wanna kill myself...already used a 2nd stone for reviving in Dark Mech's Hell mode run >_>

It wasn't that 50 stamina that made me do it, but because each run takes so long and so tedious (without Hades and any orb convertor, last run took 2 hours...) that it's killing my brain cell so fast, I simply don't want to waste all that time and effort AND REDO EVERYTHING AGAIN Orz

I'm starting to think if I should just give up, because I think it's highly likely the next time I slipped, I'm gonna spend stone again, which is wasteful but I think I will still do it...>_>

Really went through hell...
Cerberus not really that useful imo. There's just too many great dark monsters. It also does not provide not as much synergy for the team's stats, imo.

Take for example, fire. Being predominantly high in HP and atk, the Phoenix comes in with great recovery and pretty good attack to fill in the naturally shitty recovery stat of fire teams. The low HP is easily covered up by the Gigantes or the King Porin.

Cerberus with high HP and atk and negative recovery? Not really needed for dark teams.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 02-06-2013 at 09:17 AM.