View Single Post
02-05-2013   #1175 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
Pulled a Ceres on US.

Should i upgrade neptune to water/dark and ceres to grass/light or vice versa zgm?
With the way things are now, my personal opinion is Abyss Neptune's the better choice. You can use it for 2 Heroes, and there's also the Ice Hera coming soon. Heaven Neptune's more for 天上の海原 dungeon and Zeus team, but 天上の海原 can be cleared with an Odin team as well, so the worth of Heaven Neptune is not really that great. And generally speaking, dark sub element has better uses, because they fit better into dark teams.

Ceres, it's your call. Depends on what you need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetra
yea what's the player-voted dungeon? i read about that on a chinese site but couldn't find any explanation of how it works so i just ignored it, other than voting is done via twitter, i know naga came out top but i forgot the rest
For the questionnaire dungeons, Gungho will get players to twitter which 3-star monster they'll want for the next upcoming dungeon. The one with the most votes will be the main theme for the dungeon. So far, the previous 3 results were Dark, Light and Grass swordsmen respectively. But this time, the players have shifted their attention from the swordsmen to Naga (and from what I've seen, Succubus was second in votes), and that's despite the fact that Naga's easier to obtain than the remaining two swordsman. It's obvious that lots of players are intending to level up Echidna's skills.