View Single Post
02-04-2013   #345 (permalink)
Mirage
deny 'til you die
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Mirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Mirage
IGN: MagicianHana

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntreevloki
While we're all here, what was your favorite Trickster memory?
I'm sure this is a hard question for any of us to answer. I remember playing this game for so long, it feels like this game was around since I was born (of course that's not true but... >__> <___< ). I actually have more of a collection, which includes me meeting some of my besties in Trickster through Zanarkand and another old group; I've made friends and we've been stuck to each other for years <3 Even through all the drama, we're still together and even though we drift apart, it's still just fun talking to each other.

I feel that just by playing this game, I've seen how much I've grown throughout the years. My participation has been sporadic and I admit, sometimes I just end up as a solitary player. But really, anything from my childhood nowadays brings tears to my eyes, and Trickster is among the things that will probably remain among my memories.

The only thing I probably regret from playing this game was not being able to salvage any of my screenshots (I barely have any now, because I kept installing and uninstalling the game ;~; ). I'm going to miss this game terribly, but I will move forward.

R.I.P. my sheep MagicianHana and the memories on her </3 You'll find me playing other games with the same user, though (:

she runs because
that's the only thing
she can do.