View Single Post
02-04-2013   #1167 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeptimusPrime
So, since Zeus is up for US players today, do you guys have any strategies that might work for taking him on? As far as I know, this is the first time he's appeared on the US side, so there's pretty much no way to have a friend with a level 99 Awoken Zeus.

EDIT: I already read zg's post, by the way. Again, there's pretty much no way to setup a team like that at the moment. I'm thinking to use a double resist team with some Keepers of Rainbow and then just taking forever with it. Or would it make sense to use a Resolve/Odin team? Thoughts?

EDIT 2: Okay, after examining ‚‚‚™‡! - Puzzle & Dragons 维Ÿ, I don't think any of those teams will help.
Use the team I've mentioned, but swap the Zeus with Loki.

Obviously, the team will need to be at a much higher level if you want to burn less stones. And both Heras should be evolved to make up for the missing firepower from 6x -> 4x.

The 0 stones method requires the sticker healer girls, which I think the US side does not have access to, so there's no point mentioning it.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 02-04-2013 at 06:52 PM.