View Single Post
02-04-2013   #1161 (permalink)
Riolu
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

Keep both dragon knights and level up/evolve your stage 2 dragon knight (your first roll), there's nothing wrong with having both in your team.

For now ripper dragons(final forms of the lil (insert color) dragons) are more useful than the starter dragons.

On a side note:

I've been playing around with my Anubis's skill and i've noticed that his counterattack has a 100% of activating and it's damage is based off on the damage received, Rainbow keeper got hit back for 22k damage whereas the Grass keeper was hit back for only 8.6k.

He's even better than Virtra on a zombie team @_@

It's grass week on US PAD and after four days of trying to re-roll for a god i pulled a neptune, decent enough to start with. My second pull is a 2nd stage green magic swordsman, which is acceptable.

I'll be playing this account less frequently than my JP account though.

Last edited by Riolu; 02-04-2013 at 12:40 PM.