View Single Post
02-04-2013   #341 (permalink)
NiBo
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Credo
We saw that coming... Since 2011 I begin my warnings... Hehe, some even called me those " mad prophets that keep saying THE END IS NEAR THE END IS NEAR on the streets " , With a broken economy and 80% of the game population just retiring.... there is no profit for the company.... then, no game.

But however, can't we just make a private server ? I mean, look for example WoW. A way more complex game then TO but we have a lot of pirate/private servers out there. Even Ragnarok, which has the same .... skeleton of TO.... Could be the best idea....
I found a private TO server (which was region locked), and a guide explaining how to make a private server, with download links, but it was 2~3 years ago, I did check this server's site and it doesn't exist anymore, and the download links on that guide didn't work, either (even when I found them they didn't work).
I think it's all about luck, finding the files to make one and/or finding a private server. RO and WoW have a ton of fans, it's easier for someone to find ways to make a private server when there are a lot of people interested in it.