View Single Post
02-03-2013   #893 (permalink)
Sakurah
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Random fact: I was listening to music on Youtube and hovered over the TV and football next to the logo and the caption said, "watch your favorite ads on Ad Blitz."

... I thought it read Astro Blitz at first and was like 'WTF'. :''D I-I'm in the acceptance stage, I swear!!

But anyway, I got a free copy of Photoshop CS2 thanks to Adobe being nice and all~ Same layout as PS7 which makes me extremely happy. *-* Lacked brushes, so I went on a brush spree. 8D I'm planning on making a ton of stuff for Gaia and Solia stuff.

Speaking of either, anyone go to either? Gaia more likely, Solia's harder for some folks to fit in. :< But for Gaia, I'd love to make a guild there and we, if anyone's interested, can just chatchatchat. ;o Idk, little idea I had since yesterday at work.

EDIT: And ah, I see why I haven't gone to /gg as much lately, the majority of the board is pretty much drowning in their own tears.

Am I the only one who's hanging up her staff and says, "I'm done"?

Last edited by Sakurah; 02-03-2013 at 11:44 AM.