View Single Post
02-03-2013   #1 (permalink)
Riolu
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
Xfire: riolu
Default How the **** can you be proud of being a ****ing moron??

I'm part of a facebook group for the phone game Puzzle & Dragons and in this week i've seen two posts that go like this:

"I have a confession.... I was playing the tricolor dungeon while driving, and I ran a red light because i was paying more attention to the game than the stoplight."

The second one was a woman who was bragging about playing the game during some meetings with her boss.

The **** with wrong with some people??? I understand it's their right to be a ****ing moron, but not when you can harm other people. The woman was a mother, instead of thinking about her job and giving her kid a good life she was too ****ing busy for work to play a ****ing phone game?? AND THESE TWO WERE ****ING PROUD OF THEMSELVES?????