Thread: Err-0021
View Single Post
02-02-2013   #1 (permalink)
Sunniiee
ღ 愛わいつも。<3
Games
Eden EternalPangyaTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Sunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Sunniiee Send a message via Skype™ to Sunniiee
IGN: Seyeumi ☕
Class: Mid, Adc, Support to_soulmaster
Default Err-0021

Yea, I've sent a 1:1 but no reply so far, and yes, TO is closing, but I'm really upset about this error because it makes it so I can't log on my main character to do some final stuff before trickster goes away. Here's a picture of the error: (it happens when I try to log in on Destiny777)

And I can't log in, does anyone know how to fix this? I was playing the game normally, then all of a sudden wasn't able to move ingame, (on the poppuri dungeon 1 map right after the boss event) on Fantasia, and I relogged and got that error. I tried logging on another char after this, and it said fail to connect to game server, so I logged out and logged back in, and tried logging in on another character alone and it got in fine; however, Destiny777 cannot log in still. Can someone please help me? And also, does anyone know if there will be o/x anymore? I'd go bug the GMs about it because this makes me really upset. I wanted to screenshot my friends lists and all my stuff and go on the last day. Thank you.

Oh and to anyone who doesn't know, the placement of the character selection isn't the problem it's a custom resolution thing who a lot of people have done.

Last edited by Sunniiee; 02-02-2013 at 06:59 PM.