View Single Post
02-02-2013   #1826 (permalink)
Henreh
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

Tried out TERA today and it didn't leave an lasting impression. I love action MMORPGs but TERA doesn't even have anything going besides it's a generic korean MMO. Grindy, repetitive, and half naked women everywhere. The questing is the same as any free MMORPG. Kill X and talk to Y.The action is decent but nothing ground breaking. I want to say this was too similar to playing RaiderZ PvE wise but I couldn't even get into that either. The graphics even after maxing them out weren't all that amazing either.

7/10 and I'm being generous. I can see why it's going F2P and you can't justify to me that it's a better business model when it's not a cut above any other action MMORPG.

#Jadedas****Gamer

Last edited by Henreh; 02-02-2013 at 03:01 PM.