- Making it to 3rd job without using any uniques.
- When my friends / guilds were active.
- Got a fuse of the pet I always wanted. Still have it.
- When I cast Staff of Thunder for the first time and couldn't stop spamming it because it looked so awesome.
- Finally getting an inferno cape, (I know everyone has one) and then later on completing the inferno set (save the hat) for my sheep.
- Glitching people in PvP with Dimensional Rift and forcing them to relog (I did apologize afterward).
- Watching troll Raccoons explode everywhere in PvP the few weeks after the new skills were released.
Will definitely miss the experience. Even though the balance or aim of the game's content wasn't always the best or fair, it was still fun and I can only hope this isn't goodbye forever.