View Single Post
02-01-2013   #1142 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetra
say, what's the best way to get a late-game dragon if i wanted one, just roll till it drops during any event of the corresponding color?
http://zh.pad.wikia.com/wiki/天上からの贈り物

Wait for Heaven's Gift dungeon. It was released twice in JP already, and will probably be released again during any major milestones or something. Since the JP version can only be done once, you'll have to enter and exit the dungeons repeatedly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetra
on hera, that's too bad... my core monsters for the prescribed odin/resist team is not even close to half baked, since i got a horace, i wonder if i could plow through with a x16 or x20 team, have to do some math on that
You can use Rainbow Crystals if you're really desperate, but I really dislike using resolve teams to clear Hera now. Too much luck involve, and stamina is a precious resource with I prefer not to waste. I'll rather grind technical for water penguins and etc to raise the levels of the Sirens and dark resist dragons quickly than to waste it on trying for Hera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
Also, i've decided to ditch my US account, i've put too much effort for too little reward into it, and as i really don't like fire as an element i won't be using a fire team.

also i rolled a water elf today despite it being grass week
Welcome to the dark side. Should you need any monsters from my monster box, just put up a request or something.

In any case, the elves are okay as long as you're not getting multiple copies of them. I'm actually leveling them up on my Valk account (esp the dark Thanatos) to support my main account. 2.5x HP paired up with a Norse god or ultimate-evolved starter will make it similar to a 2.25x Indian gods team. And I do have a water starter waiting to be evolved to the ultimate version which you can use if you want to (just need those rainbow masks damn it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeptimusPrime
Speaking of late game dragons, I currently have the fire and dark ones, and I'm wondering what I should do for their dual elements. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Go dark/grass. Fire...... leave it alone for now, just like what Blizt has suggested.