View Single Post
02-01-2013   #2 (permalink)
AionDarkness
ggFTW Lurker

AionDarkness is on a distinguished road

Good afternoon everyone. We are 4 and a half hours away from the first rally which will take place on both servers at 5 PM PST at Megalopolis Square. Before the time comes I would just like to say a few things.

While we are calling it a rally, it is more of a get together. This is your opportunity to meet people and share memories and take screenshots. Be sure to multiclient and bring more characters and get the both of best worlds and use this time to have fun and just enjoy the game. I will be there on my dragon (Dragon325) on Jewelia and cat (XlxTifaxlX) on Fantasia. Feel free to talk to me or ask me questions. Also I know Valese will be on as well to work on her Megalo screenshot project.

We also requested the GMs to be making an appearance, so remember to treat them nicely if they do remember to show up. I love you all for your love and support of this project, but please be respectful and not to constantly shove this at them.

Remember the most important part about tonight is just enjoying it and having fun. See you all at Megalo tonight!