View Single Post
01-31-2013   #1130 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
What stuffs are physical? Or do you mean 6 berserker team? LOL
Probably 2 to 3 Berserkers with Siren, water golem and the water FF monster or something. Physical type monsters (no idea what you guys call them in US). Perhaps a fire porin king or two for the orbs reset and high HP.

I'm actually preparing myself for the possible restriction dungeons, so to answer your earlier question, dual Vamp Lords actually looks pretty decent in a 6.25x balanced team.

I've started a thread briefly on Bahamut about the 6.25x physical team (and one of the pros went on to discuss on 6.25x balanced team). 6.25x water/dark and water/light balanced team actually looks really playable. That's the reason why I am raising the skill of my second Vampire Lord now.

You can check it out here if you're interested: €–’Š€‘6.25”Š›šŠ @龍—‹œ– Puzzle & Dragons “ˆ•板 - 巴“ˆ†‰

Also, schedule for the upcoming event dungeons.

Quote:
2/4~2/17 暗機龍
2/11~2/24 木歷龍
2/18~3/3 火機龍
Dark mech dragon, grass...... wheat dragon, fire mech dragon.

Time for x2, or even x3 mech dragons for each element.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 01-31-2013 at 11:08 PM.