View Single Post
01-31-2013   #1128 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetra
so on average how often are the hera/zeus/2hero dungeons ? assuming they're of the same type of events that take turns

i really want to pick up hera without spending any stones, i heard it just takes a rainbow crystal zombie team
About once every 2 to 3 weeks?

Honestly speaking, zombie teams sucks for Hera now, considering the appearance of Odin. It's not really a guarenteed pass now since there is the possibility of 5 devils appearing, which wreaks any 4-crystal teams. And you have to pray for a good monster setup for the first turn?

Just stick with Resist-Odin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
FML got another berserker. Used 3 stones again, one on first stage cause I didn't get heal orbs, one on vampire stage cause I was checking where the bus was and forgot to check my health, one on boss stage cause I was having a deep discussion with my housemate and forgot to check my health. Sad days.
Guess I am pretty lucky to get the highlander on my very first try. I am actually thinking of grinding the dungeons more for the extra berserkers, in lieu of a possible 6.25x physical team.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 01-31-2013 at 10:54 PM.