View Single Post
01-31-2013   #2741 (permalink)
Jessica
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 26
Guild: ladybug

I'm not taking sides, just leaving my thoughts on it. x:

Skyfall should have went through with the trade. Liger may not have gotten the compounds you wanted, but it was not their fault, and they did use their items to try it for you. It's not like they're going to get amazing comps every time.

Liger shouldn't have dropped the sword at all. He should have held onto it until Skyfall paid. I'm sure if you waited awhile, a couple days at most, they would have traded the 4g5. If anything, YOU should have came to this thread before someone did for Skyfall.

Come on guys, it's ending soon, don't scam and cause trouble. Enjoy the last couple weeks with good times and playing with your friends.

And /out.