View Single Post
01-31-2013   #2738 (permalink)
Shanni
/╲╭( ͡ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ͡)╮╱\
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LigerTooth
1. None of my posts flammed/attacked anyone, they may come off as harsh, but sometimes you gotta be harsh. I never used anyone's name directly in a defense.

2. Deleting posts about people within the community being accused of scamming doesn't help the game thrive does it?

3. Aren't you defeating the purpose of the scammer DISCUSSION thread, we are here to discuss scammers or scammers in question (Me) So we are using this thread to it's maximum potential actually.

Thank you.
If you and others involved can defend themselves without resulting in attacking or flaming other members, the posts can stay. It's quite simple.