View Single Post
01-31-2013   #10 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
Pretty Cure series. lol.
I am a scared chicken to make a thread about it lawl. But if you can enjoy My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, then PreCure seasons/franchise can be enjoyable too... Despite the weird hair styles for the newer seasons.

I'm a magical heroine fan (though afraid to return to Sailor Moon until I see the rebooted version).... But be careful when mixing traditional heroine anime (PreCure) to Puella Magi.

A ton of PreCure fans suggested Heartcatch PreCure as a newbie starter, and I admit that the Erika Kurumi expressions are hilarious as icons! Smile PreCure's season had finished last week... And man I will miss getting the merchendise at Marukai Market once they have stock up on Doki Doki PreCure stuff.

Aside from ANYTHING MAGICAL GIRL related (and peeps do not get me started on Nanoha), Magi was a good choice as well. Fantasy-adventure and such~ (And I want to joke myself that this can qualify for a "mahou shounen" series, ahaha!)

Others I can list based on what I watched in the past:
  • .hack//Sign (or any other season, but this one is nostalgic)
  • Ben-To (fanservice warning)
  • Chrono Crusade (I should probably re-watch it)
  • D.Gray-Man
  • Dog Days (both S1 and S2, fanservice warning)
  • Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (fanservice/adult gags warning)
  • Rozen Maiden

...Or... Check my MAL. lol~

Last edited by Gaap; 01-31-2013 at 05:55 PM.