View Single Post
01-31-2013   #2730 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanny
Spoiler!

Also, @LittleBig, I honestly don't think it was necessary to threaten someone over the internet for a pixel sword which is going to disappear in a month's time anyway.

Spoiler!
I know you're a nice person and all Shan, but let THEM talk. Don't talk for them. If Chris (LigerTooth) is saying the Skype logs are wrong, then let him /screenshot/ his logs and show them here /himself/.

Taking a sword that's not his then dropping it is immature and irresponsible. Balcony not giving back the sword but giving it away because he "got bored" is even more stupid.

That's not being "little idiots at times", that's what we call scamming a person.

So alright, TO is gonna shut down in 27 days. Let's all go ahead and scam each other, because we're gonna lose the items anyway. Sorry but I think these last days show the true color of people. Instead of coming here to tell us they aren't scammers, tell your friends to either stick up for themselves with hard proof, or give back the sword. The guy still spent real money on it before the announcement was made.

There's NO excuse for any kind of scam, whether the game is dying or not.