View Single Post
01-30-2013   #22 (permalink)
Atmosphere
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStory

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future
IGN: Atmosphere
Level: Nub

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
That's the problem... It's a game, so I leave people who are accessing the game illegally with a question.

Is it worth it to break a law just for a game?

I'm not the here to start a debate or point fingers toward anyone, like Ryxios said, it's a matter of ethic and morals when no one's looking.
I think some people don't care about breaking the law because it's via internet / online. They think many people do it and they might not get caught and I know what they mean. I mean some people break teh law all the time online. Like hacking, it's considered mendling with the game's codes or something and you can get charged... but the people who duplicated items / galders didn't care because they only got banned in the end and they knew it from the start. So people who are trying tTO are thinking that this is okay because there are even programs generators and methods you get passed it. To get to this stage means that there are probably many others that are using it.
(sorry if the grammar is chopped etc, im studying for exams and it's realllllllllllllly late)

Last edited by Atmosphere; 01-30-2013 at 10:14 PM.