View Single Post
01-30-2013   #1114 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giddypinata
I don't know, I've already missed a lot of great events such as the 15 free stones, skill up events, God events, etc. Plus, it's a bit of a hassle. And I don't think I have the time to juggle two accounts.

I don't know, I think I'll keep at the US version for a while. If we don't get an update after another month or two, I'll switch. Seriously, we're in desperate need of one :/
And you'll just miss even more. Events on the JP sides are frequent, and they are reopening mech dragon dungeons in Feb. Anniversary event up soon, which I predict will be a mass gifting of stones yet again.

Seriously, if you're unwilling to drop US, just play both. If you had created the JP account during the time you started US and just log in everyday without doing anything else, your account would already have like, 30 free stones minimum from what happened over the past two months.