View Single Post
01-30-2013   #15 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
No one cares, honestly. Even tho you said your warnings, people will do what they want.
The fact that I care (and at least a few others on the forum) means that "no one cares" isn't true by counter example (oh snap). But like I said earlier, it's up to the person in the end. At least they will be able to see both sides, so to speak. It doesn't really affect me if someone goes steals some kid's KSSN or uses some generator (plenty of people do that already), but for people looking at this, at least they will be able to make an educated decision (hopefully).

Anyway that's all I got, plenty has been said about this already.