View Single Post
01-30-2013   #243 (permalink)
Nebula
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by lMina
Hi again! I asked a few question some time ago but just now I was able to start making my guardian and I have 2 other questions:

Regarding a question that I asked before (and I may sound dumb)

The flashes you are refering to are those that show on the seed (like, those that make the seed shine everytime we do something for it to grow) or the ones that we get (the chara) once in a time (I think when getting % of empathy on some type).

The other is that the game MADE me mess a little bit my guardian. Yes the game. I was viewing profiles but it didn't grow up to 1 at all. I keep trying till it didn't work anymore viewing a private profile though it was still 0 in the charm type. Then I logged off and on again and I got 2 in charm when I only needed 1 (I'm going for the superior build).
Do you think I can still get the 3333 build? If I skip for example the part of buying stuff one by one? Or will I just get the build messed up right now with the HP pots?

Thanks again
1002-exchange 500g coupons. Count flashes or change maps often.
3003 spam 5k hp potions.

Do sense as usual.