View Single Post
01-30-2013   #57 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolut
Val, when you doing this? I want to be on. Mail me in To or pm here when i have to be online PLEASEEE k ily.
It's anytime, you gotta tell me a time you can be on, so I'll get on D: but yea.. map move fail errors ughhhh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
Hey Val, are you on at the moment? I'm logging on right now! I hope I do not D/C again. Service was being a baka lately.
Sorry Gaap D: I was asleep at the time you posted this, uhm, if you can't seem to get on at the same times, are you gonna be at the RoM Rally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scenesky
I feel so sad, whenever i see posts like "Trix is shutting down". I cant accept the reality D:
I'm still hoping for some kind of miracle xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperetta
I think Mega is currently experiencing map fail...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BriannaPuss
I think it is too...
I hope not, I wanna be in the pic. ;(
That's just great :l can't log on my bunny or raccoon because they were both AFK in mega.. hope it fixes itself soon because I don't want TO to die without being able to finish this picture omggggg. -w-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackcow
Ill be on ~Yuji~ and Shinycow val just tell me the time ) at fb
I'll let you know when map fails are fixed I guess :/ not getting my hopes up. So many people I haven't caught on yet that wanted to take pics..