View Single Post
01-30-2013   #15 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Reading the "Mission" reminds me of .hack//Legend of the Twilight, where this one character named "HOTARU" who was a US citizen in real life, but logged in to "The World" (R1) as her "final test" to test her Japanese-speaking skills. (Sad to day, her first experience was not as "happy" until a American player namded Sanjuro came into her aid.

I am not going to jump into the bandwagon since I am rust out on my basic Hiragana skills, plus I am not playing to play TO if I can't read anything. But since it's meant as a "visit" to experience and "test" your language like HOTARU, then I wish you the luck... Just hope you won't get caught and teased by the native players. ^^; (As I herd that jTO players are not as "welcoming" to the foreign players. Understandable.)