View Single Post
01-29-2013   #11802 (permalink)
Queen
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Tama Ashenstone
Class: SMN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormquake
I'm still rather bothered by the 9th character mucking up a class system that was quite fine. What are they going to do for magic? Elemental/Light/Dark seems like a pretty solid system, and I don't know how a 3rd mage could come about and be different from that. The new character slots and the new UI look rather nice though.
You have to keep in mind the new classes are 100% separate from what's established - for example, Paula has one one advancement path, using a new weapon, and has her own unique set of skills. (feel like I'm reading this as you meaning how do we handle hybrids now qq)

I might be reading what you said wrong :l and I agree a Battle Mage makes sense to move to next.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589