View Single Post
01-29-2013   #11799 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veloze
I can't get over how different her sprites look compared to the other characters. Her animations look awkward and way too much like a pet's too.
NTreev probably lost or got rid of the original sprite artist, but still...
I think the old sprite artist was gone or lost interest along with Amcho, the original artist for the Revolution artwork. So with the new sparkly-moe artist, I think they got someone else to do the new sprites in-game like Pia's and the sprites made for the map re-makes like Snow Hill, Techichi and Tapcaso. Pauls had a mix of both to addt he charm. (AKA having teeth on sprites?) My sister was still fangirling that Paula has twin-tails, the first playable with that kind of hair style! :P

Also.. No artwork for her 2nd job? :X