ggFTW Lurker

Mitsu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsu
IGN: Aenu
Class: Bard to_bard
Level: 86
Guild: Eve's Asylum
Lightbulb Just an idea. Yeah.

So I've been gone for some time, forgot the information to this and registered a new account only to forget it. I found the information to this, so I thought I'd come back to make a post here. Unrelated, but yeah w/e.

So I've been thinking, and I'm probably gonna make a post on tumblr to try to get people to join TO in an attempt to help revive it and possibly change SGI/Gamerage's mind about shutting it down, however unlikely it may be. I was wondering if anyone else would be willing to give that a shot or anything as well.

Before the "just let it rest" or "let it go" comments come in, let me just say this: You might not want the game to live, but there are plenty that do. I have plenty of good memories and such myself there, and I've spent a good bit of money on this game. I understand everything has to end at some point, but it's at least worth a shot to try to get a little bit more time out of this game than just a month.

I was thinking that if enough people made posts about it and got people to join, after a certain point it might make a difference. As I said before, it's unlikely, but worth a shot.