View Single Post
01-28-2013   #38 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurah
EDIT: Oh wait, since I'm online now, you wanna hop onto Fantasia now? It's 10am in-game right now tho'. x-x;

Eh, I'm gonna go ahead and follow your instructions and screen when 6am TO time hits. If that spot is taken, just lemme know and I'll move somewhere else. @_@;
I'm sorry Saku, I went to sleep because it was already passed 11:00PM xD

10:00AM in game time is great, I just meant after 6:00AM when the light gets brightest :3 tell me when you could be on today and I'll try to catch you online.

<Edit> Scratch that! Your screenshots are great thanks alot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmerre
Is the light pole near Pia available? That's where I always AFK my bunny. ;o; If not I'll think of something else. x3
That spot is available I guess I'll be spending time in Fantasia most of the time today xD (unless someone from Jewelia requests aswell.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lask1483
all players in the philippines of TO setting up to log in this coming saturday night around 7pm philippines time.. its 9pm here and 5am in TO time in gamerage. im lazy to compute .. well i hope u log in that time.. .. TRICKSTER ONLINE FOREVER.~
I wish I could be on but 5:00AM for me is too late, there's a 99.9% chance I'll be sleeping D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDBunny
just read what is above... ;-; which spot is mine????i might have 2 people take it together with me....or just 1 with me
I'll log on Fantasia today GDB :3 so I'll try to catch you online and you can choose a spot easier xD

Last edited by Valese; 01-28-2013 at 08:32 AM.