View Single Post
01-27-2013   #1071 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giddypinata
zm, I have all the members possible for the second team of your guide for 2 Heroes, except Parvati (and my siren's skill isn't quite maxed yet). Could I replace Parvati with a third Keeper of Rainbow, or something?
If your Siren's skill is not at max level and you don't have a Parvati, I'll not recommend you to do the dungeon. It's too risky. You can try by replacing the Parvati with a third Keeper, but your healing orbs will be really tight.

EDIT: Mech dragons revisited for JP servers from February onwards.

EDIT 2: So I was bored and had no idea what to do with the full 77 stamina I have on my Valkyrie account. Then I thought to myself: I have a lvl 71 grass toy dragon, a max skilled Siren and a bunch of Rainbow Keepers. My main is idling since it is waiting for stamina, and it possesses an Abyss Neptune. Why not try 2 Heroes then?

And so......

Nothing special aside from the max skilled Siren. And it's at a pretty low level too.
HP > 12780. But well, kind of easy with 3 Rainbow Keepers.

Stage 1: spent a single stone here since I couldn't keep up with the damage despite killing off the light devil early. After taking down fire -> dark -> water, it's skill charging time.

Stage 2: heal up with the extra turns from masks, poison from Abyss Neptune, move straight to go, collect 200 bucks.

Stage 3: activate Rainbow Keeper, kill in order of Fire -> Dark -> Grass -> Water. Charge skills so that everyone's skills are up.

Stage 4: activate Abyss Neptune. Distribute usage of skills of Rainbow Keepers, toy grass and Siren. In my case, the Vamp Lords attack with a 1-1-2 cooldown, so I took out one of the two Vamp Lords that are attacking on the same turn. After that, the hardest part of the dungeon is over. Take note of the two magical numbers: 12870 and 8520 - 3 simultaneous strikes and 2 simultaneous strikes from the Vampire Lords after resist. Make sure your HP is above that when taking hits, or else just activate Rainbow Keeper.

Stage 5: activate Abyss Neptune, focus firepower on Berserker. Again, play around with the skills to reduce damage taken. Magic number here is 6377 (2 simultaneous strikes), so again, make sure you have enough HP.

Result:

Single stone spent, got a stone back for clearing the dungeon the first time. Experience actually matters. I spent only a single stone this time round with a "weaker" team, compared to the four stones back then on my main.

And so, my water team on Valk account is actually really playable now, thanks to the Berserker drop.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 01-28-2013 at 12:56 AM.